Thursday, January 9, 2014

Hello World!

Welcome to my little slice of cyber space. Hi, I'm Eddie, a husband, father, and retired Soldier. I read blogs every now and then and never really thought about writing my own. Now that I have "retired" from the Army I thought now would be a good time to share with you things I've learned throughout that journey, things I wish I would have known throughout that journey, and things I knew but just didn't work out so well.

Hopefully I can make you laugh, get angry at me, agree with me, disagree with me or just leave you wondering. I'm very passionate about some subjects, especially those involving our military. After having that environment be so much part of your life for 25 years it is very hard being neutral. I hate political correctness so don't expect me to ride the fence on some subjects.

I am a pseudo handyman so some of my attempts at DIY projects will be on hear as well. Feel free to laugh at my failed attempts or offer up suggestions.

Thanks for your time. More to follow...

No comments :

Post a Comment